Friday 5 February 2016

Just a little wannabe developer's blog

Hello there.

This first post is to explain a couple of things about me and this blog.

I am an Italian mathematician and theoretical computer scientist who's always had a knack for everything computer. Since I'm a curious guy, in the last 15 years or so I have read tons of material on the most diverse subjects.

But never really used that.

That pretty much describes me: I have tried a lot of things and become better than the average untrained guy in a lot of them, but I cannot really say I am good at them.

In this blog I will describe my experiments with coding, data science and other related stuff, in an attempt to go deeper than my usual level.

I will describe the interesting things I find around and my somewhat unorganized learning process.

So basically this is both for me to try and become a decent programmer and a better geek and so that when I say "I know some [piece-of-computer-related-technology]" I have something to show it instead of having to rely on my listener trust.

One last thing: although I know that my English is not that bad, I am still Italian. So please bear with my writing.

A presto (that's Italian for "see you soon"),

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment